Pranav Textile Engineers being in business for last 16 years have now developed and introduced Aquasoft LLR plus with Fuzzy Logic WASHING ( FLW ), a process which saves water ,process time and gives very good washing, a MUST for high quality dyeing of FABRIC.
Normal washing time (2 hot wash / 2 cold wash) in any dyeing process normally takes about 120 to 180 minutes, this can be done with FUZZY LOGIC in 60 to 90 minutes. Machine runs NON STOP during the whole washing process at a low liquor ratio and fabric is washed (hot and cold) with fresh water.
Based on the loading of fabric, machine calculates the water and other process parameters that are required for washing. FLW technology reduces water consumption to almost 45 to 50 ltrs per kg of fabric, a break through in Dyeing technology of cotton fabric.
- Shortest machine cycle time (as low as 5.5 hours per cycle for cotton reactive dyeing under ideal working conditions.
- Lowest cost per kg output (in terms of time, water, steam and electrical power as well as dye and chemicals)
- Highest kilos per port output at highest sustainable levels of quality (an achievable 125 kgs per chamber)
- Lowest jet nozzle pressures
- Highest flexibility of loading with perfect reproducibility of shade
- Lowest liquor - ratio down to 1 : 5 - 50 ltrs per kg of fabric
- Lowest water consumption ( an average of 50 litres per kg)
- Guranteed tangle free operation
- Highest fabric quality in the widest possible range of fabrics
- Highest production versatility
- Highest control and long term results
- Highest batch to batch reproducibility
We have a focused approach to quality, which makes our machines more robust, reliable and hence, highly cost-effective. Even a glance at the list of our critical bought outs will reinforce our dedication to absolute quality.
Dynamic Program Capacity of 2000 steps
Use Customizable Configuration
240 x 128 Graphical Display
Easy Calibration with high precision
Parallel Programs and Processes
Single Step and Continuous Control Loops
Automatic filling of the chemicals by measuring into the additional tank
Fully Automated dosing with 6 different Gradient
Differential Pressure Control for yarn dyeing
Automated Water Filling
|Maximum Working Temperature||135' C|
|Maximum Working Pressure||3.5 bar|
|Heating Rate||Approx. 4' C/Min, Minimum required Steam pressure 6 bar|
|Cooling Rate||Approx. 4' C/Min, Minimum required Water pressure 4 bar at 15' C|
|No. of Ropes||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||10|
|Pump Motor, HP||2.25||3.75||5.62||7.50||9.37||11.25||15.00||18.75||22.50|
|Lifter Reel Motor, HP||0.75||0.75||0.75 x 3||0.75 x 4||0.75 x 5||0.75 x 6||0.75 x 7||0.75 x 8||0.75 x 10|
|No. of Ropes||1||1||1||1|
|Pump Motor, KW||1.50||1.50||1.50||2.25|
|Lifter Reel Motor, KW||0.50||0.75||0.75||0.75|